At Method, we believe that technology has tremendous possibilities to enhance our lives when it is integrated intuitively and naturally. We are seeking a Front-end Developer who is committed to the development of an exemplary digital product from concept through execution. As a front-end developer, you will work closely with the design team under the guidance of our lead developer.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and responsive websites
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of Adobe products such as Adobe XD, Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Basic knowledge in server-side scripts (PHP) and databases (MySQL)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the field, diploma level